The Shared WIP Tag || {Week 4: Side Characters}


Well would you look at that, Ceci is on time with this post! Miracles really do happen.

Now let's get to know these side-characters!

If you had to go on a mission with any of your SCs, which one(s) would you pick?

Hm...I would pick Gervase (Adelina's brother), Markus (Adelina's human guard), Samsun (Adelina's human guard), and Captain Gradeth (a faerie captain). These are all really hard-working and strong people so you know they will help you get the job done. If anything, I would be the weak link in this team.

Which of your side characters attempts to steal attention from the MC the most? 

If you mean in the actual story, then it would definitely be Joanna and her brood. If you mean that I'm really tempted to write more of them than my MCs, there actually isn't any this time.

Which SC would annoy you the most and which one would you bond with the most?

I feel like Joanna or Muriel would annoy me the most, and I would probably bond most with Gervase or Umfrey.

Which SC would you be most attracted to, romantically or platonically?

Not gonna lie, it would probably be Gervase or Asa that I would be interested romantically lol

Would you fit in with your SCs collectively, or would they not be your type of friend group?

I think I would fit in with some of my SCs more than others. Like I would totally be at ease with Adelina and her family, but really uncomfortable with Joanna and her brood.

If your SCs are not all friends, what would result if you were to thrust them together as a group and assign them an activity?

They are definitely not all friends xD And I think that there would be a lot of arguing at first before someone organized them and got them to get the job done.

Which SC would fit into our world the most?

I think Sabelina (Adelina's sister) would fit into our world pretty well. Especially after seeing pianos and listening to piano recordings.

Which SC makes you laugh the most?

None of my SCs are really hilarious, but Amara definitely gave me the most chuckles when I was writing her.

Which SC could probably get removed without affecting much of the story?

THERE ARE HONESTLY TOO MANY OF THESE PEOPLE. But I'm going to go with Aeretha. I mean for her to be like a second mother to Adelina and her siblings, but then I only wrote her in one scene and never mentioned her again. 

Which SC could never get removed because of how important their role is?

I'm going to have to go with either Umfrey (Leo's human brother) or Lady Nesta (Adelina's mother). Umfrey becomes like a father to Adelina and her helps her out. He's also super close to Leo. And Lady Nest is Adelina's mother, so she is kinda important.


I hope you enjoyed this week's post! Make sure to come back next week (our final week) (*dies*) for a post full of snippets. In the meantime, check out these other amazing people.



Almost done Nano! What has been the best/worst part of it so far? 

3 comments:

  1. These characters sound so interesting!!!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss you have faerie characters! *claps hands* I'm a sucker for a faerie story. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sound of these characters!

    ReplyDelete

Heylo there! I see that you're about to comment, thank you! I have comment moderation on posts older than 6 days only so that I won't miss it, it has happened you know.

~Ceci