The Sunshine Blogger Award


(yet another random disappearance *smacks self over the top of head* sorry for that! I was at chamber camp then with friends so yeah :PP)

Ivy Miranda @ Revealed In Time nominated me for this award!! Thank you so much Ivy!!

Rules:

Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.

List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post. (featured image)

Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.

Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts. (*coughs* might break this one hehe)

Ask the nominees 11 new questions.

Questions:

1.) Favorite time period?

Ooof, I love so many time periods that this is a really hard question lol. But honestly, if I had to pick any time period to live in (which I guess can be translated to my favorite time period since I would live in it hehe) it would be the 1950's. I mean, the CLOTHES. People were still RESPECTFUL. And come on -- SWING DANCING AM I RIGHT???

So yeah. I love the 50s :P

2.) What fictional character (from either book or television) would you want to be?

Oooh, another tough one. But I would really love to be either Liesel Meminger from The Book Thief or Juliet Ashton from The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.

3.) What three wishes would you ask the Genie from Aladdin?

 - to have the ability to actually finish my WIPS
 - to be able to have whatever book I wanted to have
 - to go to college for free

4.) Would you rather raid the Galaxy with Han Solo or dig up relics with Indiana Jones?

Raid the Galaxy with Han Solo OBVIOUSLY :PP

5.) What frightens you the most?

I think what frightens me the most is that I (or anyone that I love) could die in a state of mortal sin and never be able to go to heaven.

6.) Do you collect anything?

I do! I've collected every single letter (just about) that anyone has sent me for the last 7ish years.

I also collect wristbands and then wear them

I also collect books (but don't we all......)

And I've just started to collect pins/buttons for my violin case.

7.) Do you like the supernatural (vampires, werewolves, etc.)? If so, what are your favorites?

Ummm.......not really........

8.) What is the first song you remember hearing?

..............................

TO BE HONEST

I think it was this song in Spanish that my dad used to play for me that had my name in it.

I also grew up listening to classical music, Andrea Boccelli, and Frank Sinatra so I really don't know.

9.) What's the most amount of books you've read?

..............like

In a month?

A year?

MY LIFE???

:P

I'm just gonna let y'all know the most amount of books I've read in a month THIS year.

And that would be July in which I read 21 books.

10.) Who's your favorite and least favorite celebrity?

My favorite celebrity would probably be NF 'cause he's amazing and his music is AMAZING.

My least favorite celebrity would have to be (gosh there are so many) but probably Bella Thorne.

11.) What is your favorite candy or dessert? (you can answer both)

Favorite dessert is this chocolate coffee cake.


And now for the 11 new questions

1.) What has been the best book you've read this year (as of yet)? 

2.) Favorite summer memory?

3.) Pineapple on Pizza: Aye or Nay?

4.) Your song on repeat?

5.) A moment in your life that has greatly impacted you?

6.) How did you get into blogging?

7.) Who is someone that inspires you (real or fictional)?

8.) Something that always makes you smile?

9.) Least favorite ice cream flavor?

10.) That one song that you always start jamming to?

11.) Favorite book crush?

And I nominate. . .







Welp, I'm back! Did y'all enjoy this tag? Feel free to steal it if I didn't tag you!! In case y'all were wondering what my posting schedule is going to be like, hopefully, I can stick to one week posting on Tuesday and Thursday and then the next week posting on Wednesday.

19 comments:

  1. Liesel!!! I could totally see you being her. :)

    Loved reading this post, Ceci!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Nicole!!

      I'm glad you enjoyed it!!

      Delete
  2. The 50s is a really cool time period. XP And YES I would totally raid the galaxy with Han Solo. XD AND YES YES NF. <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Yepyep Han Solo. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YUS NF IS SO AMAZING

      Delete
  3. Swing dancing is awesome! I recently learned a few moves and it is so much fun!! That third gene wish would be very helpful. XD Man, if only. Say what?? 21 books in July?? That is incredible!

    Thanks for tagging me, Ceci!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I recently learned a few moves too :PP It is a lot of fun!! Oh man, I know right?? Hehe, thankkssss

      No problem! I look forward to reading your answers!

      Delete
  4. Like, seriously...who doesn't hoard (collect) books???? Like, BOOKS. BOOKS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXACTLY. If you don't collect books, then maybe you have a problem lol (definitely no problem with buying bunches of books lol nope)

      Delete
  5. I got tagged I FEEL SO SPECIAL :D

    This is a cool tag! Thanks, Ceci!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe :PP

      You're welcome!! I can't wait to see your answers!

      Delete
  6. Just when I was starting to plan on stealing it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. NF appreciation!! I'm all here for it. xD Had so much fun getting to know you more, Ceci!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasssss, there is always a need for more NF love. Aww, I'm glad you enjoyed my answers :PP

      Delete
  8. Oh gosh, I love coming on Blogger and realizing there are people out there who like the same things as I do :D it makes me feel less alone lol

    With that said, your answers were on point! I agree with pretty much all of them XD (that third genie wish is EVERYTHING hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl! Sameee! It's like, "THAT OTHER PERSON LIKES THAT TOOOO???" *comments and follows*

      Haha, thank you!! Lol yes, going to college for free, who wouldn't want that? XD

      Delete

Heylo there! I see that you're about to comment, thank you! I have comment moderation on posts older than 6 days only so that I won't miss it, it has happened you know.

~Ceci