Character ABC's


(no, not the ABC cafe, sheesh, you les mis fans tsktsk)


A is for America Singer 
{The Selection}


B is for Bear Denniston (or Arthur, but we're sticking with Bear)
 {Shadow of the Bear}


C is for Cinder 
{The Lunar Chronicles}




D is for Damien Maris
 {Mark of the Raven}


E is for Elizabeth Bennet 
{Pride & Prejudice}




F is for Frodo Baggins 
{Lord of the Rings}


G is for Geric 
{The Goose Girl}


H is for Henry Higgins 
{Pygmalion}


I is for Isannah Lapham 
{Johnny Tremain}


J is for Juliet Ashton
 {The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society}




K is for Kahlen 
{The Siren}


L is for Lara Jean Covey 
{To All The Boys I've Loved Before}


M is for Max Vandenburg
 {The Book Thief}




N is for Nancy Drew 
{Nancy Drew}


O is for the Odysseus 
{The Odyssey}


P is for Puck Connolly 
{The Scorpio Races}




Q is for Quasimodo
 {The Hunchback of Notre Dame}


R is for Ross Poldark 
{Poldark}


S is for Scout Finch 
{To Kill A Mockingbird}




T is for Treebeard 
{The Lord of the Rings}


U is for Uriah Tarhund 
{Hittite Warrior}


V is fpr Velveteen Rabbit 
{The Velveteen Rabbit}


W is for Wendy Darling 
{Peter Pan}




X is for St. Francis Xavier 
{#catholicrebel}


Y is for Yoda 
{Star Wars}




Z is for Zeus
 {Greek Mythology}



What are some of your favorite characters? (literary or non). I couldn't think of any really for X, Y, and Z lol, do you know of any?

12 comments:

  1. GERIC!!!! I love him and Isi together sooooooo much!! Excuse me while I go fangirl over their relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

      They're relationship is AMAZING and loved watching it (even though it was on the sides) as it progressed throughout the series (That one scene tho in Enna Burning when Geric broke down *fangirl heart dies*)

      Delete
  2. I remember really liking Geric in Goose Girl and the rest of the series. And this has reminded me that I'm in desperate need for a reread, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess, Geric was amazing! Lol same! I've been rereading some of my favorite series and I think that this one is going to be next XD

      Delete
  3. UGH JULIET ASHTON <333 I love that movie!! and for a Y character you could've used Yzma from Emperor's New Groove XD alsooo WELCOME BACK CECIIIII :D

    p.s. the graphic you made for this little game is so cute *cries*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ASDIKASD YES THAT MOVIE IS SOO AMAZING!! Ooh! Yes! I love some of her lines *snickers* AND THANK YOU FAWNABELLE <33

      aww, I'm glad you liked it!!!

      Delete
  4. I'm amazed that you were able to find a character for each letter. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks xDD Some letters were pretty easy and some were. . .not :PP

      Delete
  5. WOW, that is SUPER impressive that you found a charrie for each letter!!! X,Y, and Z are hard. Wow. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolol, thanks xDD They are tho!! I was sitting there thinking, ".....what now" XD

      Delete
  6. *sees Frodo in the graphic*
    FOR THE SHIREEEEEEE

    I totally loved this post. I outta steal it. *cough cough hahaha lol* :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolol.

      Yes!! I would love to see what you would come up with!

      Delete

Heylo there! I see that you're about to comment, thank you! I have comment moderation on posts older than 6 days only so that I won't miss it, it has happened you know.

~Ceci