i do suppose an update is called for


You know I have a really bad habit of falling off the face of the earth. Hm. It's really hard to break, especially with life holding a knife to my throat.

But let's not get morbid.

Am I back for good? Who knows.

I've just gotten inspired again and let's hope it lasts.

Now for some updates.

Life Updates:

So I finished 11th gradeeeeeeeeee

#notreadytobeasenior

I went to orchestra camp and that AAAAAAAH. A lot of fun. Later this month I'm going to a chamber camp with one of my best friends and then spending a week at the house of another best friend.

I'll try to keep posting during that time but my computer is always iffy with new internet connections.

I'm starting to pick out the colleges I'm going to apply to, I have 5 out of the 10.

I started going to spiritual direction because my prayer life has to get stronger. I've been amazed about some of the things I'm learning about myself.

Blog Updates:

I know that there are some old posts where I didn't respond to comments, since they are very old I probably won't respond to them because, well, they are old.

I might be changing my header. Not sure. If I do it'll probably be this week.

So anywaysss

There are my updates

Love y'all,

Ceci <3

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing 11th grade!! You go girl!!! And that is so neat that you've been going to spiritual direction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolll, thanks!! And yes! It has been AMAZING!!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on finishing 11th grade! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing 11th grade! (#notreadytobeasenior is so accurate though)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, thank you! (it is thoooo xD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing 11th grade!!! I'm going to be a senior next year too... *freaks out* XD
    And your new header is really cute. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oof senior year *freaks out as well*

      Aww, thank you :PP

      Delete
  6. Congrats on finishing 11th grade, you made it!! You can survive senior year, I believe in you. :D Thanks for keeping us updated, I hope you enjoy catching up with friends and your camp! (Also, as a side note for what I've found really strengthens my prayer life: praise. Start composing a song in your head, an imperfect poem praising God for his creation, thank Him for who He is... It makes me feel more whole than anything else does. <3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh!! Thanks for that vote of confidence :PP Oof, I think an update was MANDATORY after I *hem* disappeared. (Oooh!! Thank you for that idea!! I will certainly be using that!!)

      Delete
  7. #notreadytobeasenior, Let me tell you, senior year was the best year! I nominated you for The Sunshine Blogger Award https://revealedintime.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-sunshine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Well I guess then maybe I shouldn't get too kjhldasdcas over it. Oooh!! Thank you! Can't wait to do it!!

      Delete

Heylo there! I see that you're about to comment, thank you! I have comment moderation on posts older than 6 days only so that I won't miss it, it has happened you know.

~Ceci