Ruth at Amongst Spring Blossoms has tagged me in her animation tag!!
Tag some people and answer the questions!
1. Who's your favorite animated heroine?
Probably either Mulan, Moana, or Ariel.
2. Who's your favorite animated hero?
3. If there was to be a sequel(or even a third, fourth, or fifth part)(and then I don't mean like Frozen Fever and Tangled Ever After, those short movies, but a real one) of an animated movie, where would you like it to be about?
A MULAN 3.
But please Disney, get it right. Mulan 2 didn't hold a candle to the first one.
Okay, so I thought of a storyline and Imma going to share it.
So, in Mulan 2 Shang and Mulan got married, and now Mulan is going to have a baby. But Shang goes off to fight a war and goes missing. So Mulan has to go find him. So maybe the three princesses and their lovers go with her and the have adventures and whatnot. Meanwhile, Shang has lost his memory due to some sort of injury. And this widow and her daughter are taking care of him. All Shang can remember is his name and the name Mulan and her face. The widow's daughter falls in love with Shang, but Shang can't get Mulan's face out of his head. Finally, Mulan finds Shang and when he sees her, Shang gets all his memory back.
Tell me what y'all think of that :P
4. Which couple from an animated movie do you think is highly underrated?
Pocahontas and John Smith.
YES, I KNOW IT'S NOT HISTORICALLY ACCURATE BUT THE WHOLE MOVIE ISN'T HISTORICALLY ACTIVE.
Funny fact, as a kid, I used to think that the movie Pocahontas was true. So when we had to read about her for History, I was like, "WHERE'S GRANDMOTHER WILLOW???"
5. Which couple do you like most?
Mulan and Shang :P
(there's no way to win over a man's heart like beating him up while disguised as a guy then saving his life and then having him not kill you and then save the emperor and then have your grandmother invite him for more than dinner)
6. Which song is your favorite?
Let's Get Down to Business - Mulan
How Far I'll Go - Moana
I'm Still Standing - Sing
7. And if you should choose a song that isn't likely to be chosen by you, one that didn't immediately come up in your mind but is still a favorite, which one would it be?
I guess Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas or Reflection from Mulan
8. What animation movie did you first think you wouldn't like, but eventually you did?
A friend of mine told me that it wasn't that good, so when it came on Netflix I procrastinated a couple weeks before watching it. It was really good though.
9. Which two do you always consider as a couple, even though they are not a definite couple, but almost no one else does?
Oh, this is easy.
Johnny and Ash from Sing!
I DON'T KNOW WHY I SHIP THEM, OKAY?!?!?!?!?
10. Which girl from an animated movie has the best hairstyle(s)?
Hm.....I really like Moana's hairdo. I like flowy hair :P Or maybe Rapunzel's. Or Maria's.
11. Which is the best dress?
I love Anastasia's. I would wear that. Or Maria's. Or Cinderella's. DO Y'ALL HONESTLY EXPECT ME TO MAKE A DECISION??? HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED THAT I AM THE WORST PERSON TO DO THAT????
12. Which sidekick is the best according to you?
Pfft. Mushu. Case closed.
13. What's your favorite Disney princess movie?
If it wasn't obvious, Mulan.
14. What's your favorite animated movie (no Disney princess movies included)?
This is hard. Proooobably either Sing!, Zootopia, The Book of Life, or Coco (we just saw this today, I love it soo much :D)
15. What is your Disney personality?
Apparently, I'm 40% Pochahontas and 60% Merida.
You have a profound need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world you live in, and to learn the deeper truths. You tend to be orderly and dedicated to building your life on a solid foundation of order and service.It is creepily true....
You value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not.
16. Which animated girl do you think looks most like you(in looks, not in character)?
Maria from The Book of Life. She's Mexican, I'm half Mexican (I look a lot like my dad - who is Mexican - though).
17. Which statement do you think is true and which not(you know, those things on Pinterest that say...for example: That Elsa and Anna are Rapunzels cousins, and that Tarzan is Anna and Elsa's brother or that the oldest girl from Despicable Me is maybe Riley's mom from Inside Out)?
That one. Because I actually sortakindadid like Hans *runs for cover* I FELT REALLY BAD FOR HIM OKAY??
18. What animated movie did you expect much of, but turned out to be much worse than you originally thought?
The Good Dinosaur. It looked really cute from the preview but it was just meh.
So, I hope you guys had just as much fun reading this as I did writing it. Anywho, I tag everyone who wants this.