goodbye dear friends

 well, it has been a hot minute. 

so much has happened in the past year that I can't even imagine covering everything that has happened. i'm almost done my first year at college and its been crazy.

my mom encouraged me to start blogging again and after thinking about it i realized that i really did want to blog again. but it didn't seem right to come back to this blog. the person who wrote on this blog is different than the person who is writing this right now. but i still want to blog. 

so i've started a new blog. and while it is time to say goodbye to Ceci Creates, I hope you'll join me in my new place: https://ramblingswhimsical.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Aww Ceci! We've missed you!! Even though I haven't been around much either haha but I'll definitely follow your new blog :) can't wait to hear more from you <3

    ReplyDelete

Heylo there! I see that you're about to comment, thank you! I have comment moderation on posts older than 6 days only so that I won't miss it, it has happened you know.

~Ceci