Not An Official Wrap-Up (ish)


And I say that because it's not gonna follow my usual format (ish). I was originally gonna just tell y'all what I had been writing, but then I remembered I didn't want to release TOO much info about it till I finished the first draft and maybe asked for Beta readers. I will tell you that I am almost half-way through so KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED

Anyways, I'll just go: Life, Reading, Listening, and Watching

and yes i'll be using my header thingamabobs




Life has been.....

meh......

Yea, it's been meh. Nothing exciting has happened since my trip except that I've been sick for a FULL STINKING WEEK AND AM STILL SICK

Oh fuuuun


Last year, my goal was to read 50 books I had never read before and this year my goal is to read 100 books, doesn't matter if they're re-reads or new reads.

I've only read seven measly books this year. I'm kinda doubting if I'll make my goal -_-

Ross Poldark, Winston Graham; Demelza, Winston Graham; Jeremy Poldark, Winston Graham; Listening For Lions, Gloria Whelan; The Sky Above Us, Sarah Sundin; Between Two Shores, Jocelyn Green; A Tender Hope, Amanda Cabot

Image result for ross poldark book coverImage result for ross poldark book coverRelated imageImage result for listening for lions book coverImage result for the sky above us book coverImage result for between two shores book coverImage result for a tender hope book cover


Just discovered NF, and man, I've never listened to rap before because I personally think it's trash but NF is an exception. His music is kinda dark at some points so if you think that'll affect you negatively proceed with caution. But it isn't explicit and really real.

Basically, the whole Go: Vive A Tu Manera soundtrack. DONT JUUUUUUDGE MEEEEE

And lots of other random songsss


Go: Vive A Tu Manera

Image result for go vive a tu manera

YES. I KNOW IT'S A KIDS SHOW BUT IT REMINDS ME OF VIOLETTA AND IT'S CLEAN AND IT MAKES ME HAPPY AND NETFLIX RELEASE SEASON TWO

I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too invested in this show but I honestly really do love it xD I might have to do a post on it.....

Gilmore Girls

Image result for gilmore girls season 3

This is also something that I've been loving. Only in season 3 but yessss, love ittt

Merlin

Image result for Merlin season 1

Only on like episode 3 (or 4??) but YEP I LOVES IT

Victoria Season 3

Image result for victoria season 3

I'm honestly kinda disappointed by this season, like, yeah, not too impressed :///


Welp, that's alll, I'm working on something that should be released after Lent but yeapppp. How has your year been so far? 

12 comments:

  1. Oh, goodness, I keep hearing so much about Merlin, I’ve got to watch it at some point!

    *stares at long line of TV shows I need to read*

    Anyways, YOU’RE ALIVE! (Yes, I’m aware that you’ve been alive for quite some time now, but shhhh) And I hope your March is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty good! (what I've seen so far)

      Lolol, that is waaaay too accurate xD

      HAHA XDDD Yep, I was dead (ish) for a while and thanks! I hope yours is amazing as well!

      Delete
  2. The Poldark books are quite good. I’ve read the first two and the television series follows them quite well.

    I Love Merlin! The ultimate feel good show!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I really like the author's style. And yeah, the TV series follows them pretty well.

      :DDD I can't wait to see more of it!

      Delete
  3. Ohhhh hints of a super secret something... :D

    Yeah, I've heard a lot about merlin and seen some pretty amusing memes from it. But don't think I'll ever get around to actually watching it. Don't get much watching time, and when I do, I'm still trying to catch up on Marvel movies...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe.....*rubs hands together*

      Yeah I didn't think I would ever watch it but I had nothing else to watch at the time (except for the other unfinished TV shows screaming at me) and just hit play xD

      Delete
  4. I hope you have a good march, and I'm sorry about you being sick. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a great one also! Yeah, that was awful, but, thankfully, I am better now xD

      Delete
  5. MERLIN IS THE BEST!!! <3333333333333
    Aw, I'm sorry you've been sick! I hope you feel better really soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH! Then I can't wait to watch more!!
      Thank you! And I am all better now xD <3

      Delete

Heylo there! I see that you're about to comment, thank you! I have comment moderation on posts older than 6 days only so that I won't miss it, it has happened you know.

~Ceci