past, present, future | more specific updates


Okay yeah, it's been a hot minute since November. Honestly, the last few months have been a series of gaksjbasdvukshajmdhdlvhqfca and then sadkjbaslvaskhlcxjqcads with more aISHLJFDCNbwaovuclh,.achbsx,ckjkBjkCSADL,JC

bUT

That's in the past and I'm going to update y'all in this post about all the goings-on that have been....going....on....o.o......in the past few months xP

I have divided things into sections because my brAIn can't funCTION at this moMENT because of freaking scHOOLWORK

yeah life has been interesting

school

I guess we'll start off with the thing that leaves me dead on the inside. School.

School is interesting (my new favorite word woohoo). At the beginning of the school year, I didn't think that the workload was that bad.



























Yeah that was a lie. Um, how to summarize school now in a few sentences. Let's do it subject by subject.

Math: Why the hecc do i need to know this m'kay imma go die now
Physics: "not that much math anymore" *more math and death and shvckjmasbndc*
Gov & Econ: Feds *do something* antifeds *get angry* *insert a million timed essays
Literary analysis: honestly not that bad and lots of fun but humans are terrible people
Catholic Doctrine: really freaking cool because wow, I didnt know that

Honestly, I have so many more thoughts on school right now that are all very interesting to say the least so lmk if y'all would maybe like to see a post with more thoughts xD

violin

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT VIOLIN IS RIGHT NOW

JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE MY BEETHOVEN SONATA AND MAKE IT TO MY SENIOR RECITAL WITHOUT DYING

ALSO WHY DID I ASK TO PLAY A PIECE WITH LIKE SIX SHARPS

But this competition that we were gonna do was canceled because of the coronavirus so all I have left if my senior recital.

dance

Dance was going really well. Our recital was supposed to be April 4th but, because of coronavirus, it was canceled. This was really, really tough news not only because this was my last year, but because this is the last year my teacher is going to teach.

I just remember our last class. It was the day that we ran most of our worship pieces and things were finally falling into place and it was just so good.

Then the case of coronavirus here started to skyrocket and it was canceled.

Honestly very heartbreaking.

life

Eessh.

Life has been crazy XD Senioritis is very very real. In January I went to the March For Life again and it was amazing. I miss my friends a lot and I hope to see them this summer.

As in regards to college stuff (yay), everything has been settled since early October which is a RELIEF. I'm going to a college about an hour and 15 minutes away as a music therapy major. I got several scholarships that will pay for everything.

But um, besides that nothing much is going on in life.

Oh, they canceled our prom which is a huge BUMMER because I got my prom dress and it is SO PRETTYYY. But like, they might reschedule it so fingers crossed.

reading

IM KINDA ASHAMED OF HOW LITTLE IVE READ THIS YEAR BUT LIKE SCHOOL HAS KILLED ME

I've only read 11 books this year ;-;

Rerum Novarum: On the Condition of the Working Classes, by Pope Leo XIII; Cress, by Marissa Meyer; The Metamorphosis, by Franz Kafka; Winter, by Marissa Meyer; Stars Above, by Marissa Meyer; More Than We Remember, by Christina Suzann Nelson; Far Side of the Sea, by Kate Breslin; Till We Have Faces, by C.S. Lewis; The Runaway Bride, by Jody Hedlund; An Old-Fashioned Girl, by Louisa May Alcott;  Star of Persia; Esther's Story, by Jill Eileen Smith

writing

I maybe haven't written since the end of November??

I've just been really busy and have had no inspiration. But I'm gonna try the April Nano because I got this story idea that wont let me alone for a novella. Pretty excited XD

future blogging plans

I'm hoping to post once a week. I have a few post ideas and I'm really excited. I have a book review I have to post tonight because I lost track of days and yeeee



ANyways, how are y'all?? Tell me anything i missed!

4 comments:

  1. Ceci!!!! Good to see a post from you!!! Oh, I'm so sorry that your dance recital was cancelled! I had a similar thing happen, but they are hoping to reschedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its good to be posting again! Yes it really stinks that so many things are getting canceled but hopefully they will reschedule!

      Delete
  2. Best of luck with your violin practicing, I've been meaning to pick mine back up now that I have the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, violin is something else sometimes xD Good luck to you too!

      Delete

Heylo there! I see that you're about to comment, thank you! I have comment moderation on posts older than 6 days only so that I won't miss it, it has happened you know.

~Ceci